Name: Ali Yawar Akbari
Education Level: PhD in Communication Sciences
- Dean of Social Sciences from June 2015 up to now
- Member of Mass Media Commission from November 16, 2015 up to now
- Academic Member of Journalism Faculty of Avicenna University from 2012 up to now
- Section Head of Journalism Department of Avicenna University from 2013 to 2018.
- Director of Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Avicenna University from 2013 to 2016.
- Invited Lecturer of Payame Noor University from 2015 to 2016.
- Management and ownership of media in Afghanistan, Rasana Magazine, number 70, 2007, page 157 to 174.
- Highlighting Afghanistan’s news in Iran’s Media: Content Analysis of Etilaat, Kaihan, Jamhoori Islami Dailys (2006-2009), Social Sciences Department of Allama Tabatabayee Quarterly, number 57, 2012, page 183 to 219.
- Reflection of Afghan News in Iran Media, Kitabe Sina Research and Academic Quarterly, second year, second number, 2013, page 101 to 132.
- Process of publication of foreign news in four Kabul Dailys, Kitabe Sina Quarterly, fifth year, number 6, 2018, pages 191 to 230.
- Assessment of Role of small companies in employability in Kabul Province, Payame Noor University, Center of Kabul, 2016.
- Assessment of transition to democracy in two samples of Tunisia and Afghanistan considering role of international community, Avicenna University, 2016.
- Identification and prioritization of management competencies required for Herat Mustofiat, Payame Noor University, 2017.
- Taxes and its effects on investment from 2004 to 2014 in Afghanistan, Payame Noor University, 2017.
- Human Rights at USA foreign policy in post-Taliban Afghanistan, Avicenna University, 2017.
- Assessment of available problems in recruitment process of Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, Martyers and Disabled and prioritization of these problems, Payame Noor University, 2018.
- Assessment of relationship between relational marketing and customer satisfaction in Afghan Besim Telecommunication Company, Payame Noor University, 2018.
- Assessment of India’s role in securing Afghanistan Security, Avicenna University, 2018.