Dr. Abdul Wahed Afzali
Dr. Abdol Wahed Afzali graduated with a bachelor’s degree in law in 2008. He continued his master’s degree in private law and graduated in 2011. He continued his education and graduating from the field of private law with a doctorate in 2019.
- Associate Professor Faculty of Law, Avicenna University, Kabul, Afghanistan, 2014-2021.
- Dean of the Faculty of Law Avicenna University, 2019-2021.
- Attorney in judicial courts and Member of Afghanistan Independent Attorneys Association, 2017-2021.
- Commercial’s Arbitrator in Afghanistan Center for Commercial Dispute Resolution (ACDR), 2016-2021.
- Chief of Arbitrator and Commercial Mediators of Afghanistan, 2019-2021.
- Commissioner of Parwan Province in Electoral Complaints Commission, 2018-2019.
- worked as an academic assistant and teacher of law in Khatm-o-nabien University, Kabul, Afghanistan, 2011-2012.
- Worked as academic assistant and teacher of law in Barak Institute Higher Education, Zaranj, Afghanistan, 2010-2011.
Dr. Abdul Wahed Afzali has written several books and articles in the field of law, which is summarized below:
- Settlement Methods of Disputes Arising from Foreign Investment, Published by Foundation andishe, Kabul, Afghanistan, 2020.
- Persons and Incapable, Published by Asia Foundation, Kabul, Afghanistan, 2020.
- Intellectual Property Rights, Published by Waje Publisher, Kabul, 2019.
- International Commercial Arbitration Law in Afghanistan, Published by Foundation of Andishe, Kabul, Afghanistan, 2017.
- Civil Procedure in Afghanistan Law, Published by Irfan Publisher, Kabul, Afghanistan, 2014.
- Private International Law, Published with co-working, the Organization for Researching and Composing University Textbook in the Humanities (SAMT), Tehran, Iran and Ibn-e-Sina University, Kabul, Afghanistan, Third edition, 2011.
- Crossing from the interpretation of the contract to the conversion of contract Thinking about the socialization of contract law, Research in Private Law, Allameh Tabataba’i University, Vol.27, 2019, PP.35-63.
- Legal development arising from the multi-national marriages in the light of the development of dual nationality with approach Iranian nationality laws, Journal Law Quaternary, Tehran University (jointly authored by Dr. Manocher Tavassoli Naeini), Vol.45, Issue.3, 2015, pp.413-429.
- A Comparative Analysis of the Null and Fasid (Vitiated) Contract in Iranian and Afghanistan Civil Codes, Journal Law Quaternary, Tehran University (jointly authored by Dr. Mahdi Shahabi), Vol.45, Issue.4, 2015, p.563-583.
- Legal Developments in Afghan Nationality Law in the field of marriage with foreigners in comparison with Iranian nationality law, Journal Quaternary of Privacy Law Thought, University of Science & Culture, Tehran (jointly authored by Dr. Manocher Tavassoli Naeini), Vol.1, No.2, 2013, PP.9-22.
- Legal Development of Globalization on Nationality, Journal Quaternary of Law of Andisha Foundation, Vol.1, No.4, (Special private law) 2016, PP.238-259.
- Global Developments on Dual Nationality, Comparative Law Researches Journal, Tehran, Vol.21, No.2, 2019, Code of Article JCLR-1705-2429, (Under Publish).
- Constitutionalizing Private Law and Field Recognition It in Afghanistan Legal Private Codes, Journal Quaternary of Law of Andisha Foundation, Vol.2, No.2, (Special constitution) 2017.