September 20, 2017
Avicenna University law Faculty in Cooperation with Students Government Association holds: A Seminar on Critique…
April 25, 2017
Abdul Nasir Folad is a postgraduate student of international relationship of political science of Avicenna…
November 20, 2016
Signing a cooperation contract between Avicenna University and Chinese Confucius Organization branched in Kabul University…
November 12, 2016
On Thursday, 11. Nov 2016, there was a great academic program about a study on…
September 21, 2016
New issue of Sina Book is different in three sides from the previous issues. First,…
July 26, 2016
Universities serve to nurture humanity and, to that end, Avicenna stands at top. This time,…
July 26, 2016
On Wednesday, 13 July 2016, a students’ debate session, titled as “Gauging Effectiveness of Youth…
July 11, 2016
Quality and standard education proves rewarding, however, taking long. Avicenna professors and students have recently…
July 10, 2016
Some universities have recently published a report on ‘university evaluation’ by the Ministry of Higher…
June 30, 2016
On the occasion of International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women on 25…
- Today Visit: 73
- Yesterday Visit: 522
- Week Visit: 4,350
- Month Visit: 16,861
- Years Visit: 121,212
- Total Visit: 155,961
Lecturers and faculty members of Law faculty
- Ghulam Haidar Allama; PhD in criminal law and criminology, former president of Law faculty in Kateb Institute of Higher Education, researcher and author.
- Ali Reza Ruhani; Master of human rights, researcher and author.
- Abdullah Shafaee; PhD in private law, researcher and author.
- Mohammad Sadiq Dehqan; PhD in private law, researcher and author.
- Ghulam Sarwar Danesh; Master of jurisprudence and law, Acting Minister of Higher Education, researcher and author.
- Abdul Aziz Danesh; PhD in international law, researcher and author.
- Abdul Wahab Karimi; Master of criminal law and criminology, researcher and author.
- Abdul Husain Rasuali; Master of private law, researcher and author.
- Ali Mohammad Mirzaee; PhD in public and private law.
- Hamidullah Ghulami, PhD in criminal law and criminology.